Student Online Scheduling Directions
Welcome to the student online course
registration for the 2017-2018 school year! Your counselor will work with you
to choose your core classes (English, math, social studies, science).
Your job is to select your electives, alternates, and a world language
course (if applicable). Student online scheduling begins Thursday,
February 2, 2017. The deadline for choosing your electives, alternates
and world language is the end of the day, Sunday, February 12. Counselors will
begin working with students in selecting their core classes/reviewing elective
and world language choices on February 13 starting with the Class of 2018.
Things to consider:
- Review the 2017/18 Course Selection Guide with
your parent(s)/guardian(s) prior to starting.
- Be mindful of NJ graduation requirements that
are detailed in the Course Selection Guide.
- If you are in the STEM Pathway, you must choose
STEM electives and STEM alternates (see Course Selection Guide page 8).
- If you are in the GLP3 Pathway, you must choose
GLP3 electives and GLP3 alternates (see Course Selection Guide pages 10-11).
- If you are in the BMAP Pathway, you must choose
BMAP electives and BMAP alternates (see Course Selection Guide page 13).
- Open your Power School Student Portal
- Click on the Class Registration tab in the left column
- Go to the alective Courses row and click on the pencil
- Select your elective courses and click Okay
- Go to the World Language row and click the pencil icon
- Select your World Language, (if applicable) and click
- Go to the Alternate Courses row and click the pencil
- Select your alternate courses (select a minimum of two)
and click Okay
You have now completed online registration. We
look forward to working with you during scheduling.
Any questions? See your counselor.