Booster Club Board Transition News
The current Board is not returning next year. As such, a new Board will need to be elected. Current members will work to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- The officers shall perform the duties described in the by laws and as in the parliamentary authority governing the club.
- The nominations for the election of officers shall be held at the May meeting prior to the annual meeting in June.
- The election of officers shall be by vote at the May meeting to serve one term of office and/or until their successors are elected. The term shall begin at the adjournment of the annual meeting and run through the following year's annual meeting in June.
- Candidates for office must have attended at least 50% of meetings held prior to nominations. In the event there are no candidates whom qualify, the former President may appoint officers as needed.
- Officers shall not hold office more than one year after their child is no longer attending MHSN.
- The officers will appoint individual members of the Club as liaisons to each of the seasonal sport teams in an effort to increase school spirit and awareness.
- Vice President